The items listed below are the minimal system requirements in order to take this online course. While you may use the minimal requirements shown below, it is recommended to use a faster system and faster Internet connection. Some courses may take time to download on 56k modem. If your computer is not up to par, the local library should have on-site computers available and connected to the internet free of charge.
- IBM PC Compatible Computer (200 MHz processor with 32MB RAM)
- Sound Card with speakers or headphones
- SVGA (800×600) video card, driver, and monitor
- Microsoft Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP
- Internet connection (minimum 56Kbps recommended)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer version 5.0 or greater (free download)
TYPE OF COURSE:
The course is an online course taken at the student’s convenience. It is available 24 hours a day, seven days per week.
The course contains several lessons which include quizzes. The student must pass a lesson’s quiz in order to move onto the next lesson. In order to complete the course, the student must pass the final quiz with a minimum score of 70%.
The College will mail you a certificate of course completion to the address you provided during course enrollment, and it is your responsibility to submit a copy of the certificate to TREC for credit.